Tuesday, September 13, 2011



Time to move the summer skirts into the basement....


Although difficult to believe - the summer will end (at the moment it is 26 degrees in the flat and 20 degrees outside - at 22.17...) so the summer clothes will go down to the basement. Therefore - last chance to take some pictures of the summer skirts I did. I rarely work with cotton since I don't think it is that much fun - but sometimes it is necessary, so I thought I should do 3 skirts at the same time:


The fabric for the grey skirt I found in Hamburg, in a shop called "Mahler Stoffe", situated in an industrial area of Hamburg so it was somewhat difficult to find - but it was worth the extra tour - just remember to bring cash since they do not take credit card....

mahler stoffe







The fabric for skirt number 2 and 3 I found in Berlin, in a shop called Frau Tulpe. Lots of cotton fabric in funny colours and patterns - makes you happy just to watch . Also available online:

Frau Tulpe             

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nu går vi över till den här bloggen, har lagt upp en genväg på skrivbordet. Sen översätter jag den till svenska i datorn så blir det läggare att läsa den.
Mamma

Carin said...

Du är ju ett riktigt datorgeni :-)